Ten Human Secrets That Dogs Don’t Know
- We aren’t going on long walks every day.
- We’re not going out hunting all day, either.
- Neither are we hanging out at the dog park all day.
- We are coming back.
- If you’d just let us have the ball, we’d throw it. That’s what you want, anyway, right?
- We miss you when we’re away.
- We wish we could take you with us to work.
- Work? That’s where we go every day so we can buy you food, treats, and toys.
- That treat we give you every month is actually medicine.
- There’s secretly a pill in this piece of bologna.
Photo by meredith hunter on Unsplash
Leave a Reply
Thank you. Your comment will be visible after approval.
Your comment has been submitted, but their seems to be an error. Check your browser console for more details.